PetroSaudi International, which was founded by Tarek Essam Ahmad Obaid in 2005, is one of the biggest players in the arena of privately owned oil exploration and production companies.
PetroSaudi has offices in England, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and is involved in energy investments (excluding energy explorations). Over the years, PertoSaudi International has undertaken several projects in strategic energy regions of the Middle East and Latin America.
It trades natural gas, LPG, jet fuel, gasoline, chemical feedstock and related products in global markets. The company also provides services related to exploration geophysics and geology, oilfield constructions and operations, reservoir engineering, export management, development planning, HSE management and drilling operations compliant with environment protection and global health and safety measures.
Click on the video to learn more about how PetroSaudi has been using Microsoft Dynamics AX to manage its overseas offices.
Some of the key benefits:
- Global accounting solution based in London with accounts payable and general ledgers running smoothly and effectively across all international locations
- Removed concerns about implementing new financials through an initial rapid implementation that put all the basics in place, including monthly management reporting, accounts payable and cash management
- Complete control of foreign currency dealings through Microsoft Dynamic's foreign currency payment processing and reporting capability
- Elimination of time-consuming manual work though the automation of payment processes from accounts payable to payment actually being made in the UK and overseas
- Accounting unity across international offices but with the ability to accommodate local procedures and processes to suit international office requirements
- Improved communications between international offices as there is a clear understanding of common business processes and goals
- Complete confidence in the performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX because the platform has proved to be robust in several different locations and environments
- Longer term scalability for the business with optional modules that can incorporate PetroSaudi's marine and oil services procurement processes.
James Tindal-Robertson, Group Financial Controller describes the experience, "eBECS has done a great job and has given us the support, training and guidance we needed, and often at short notice. We are very happy with Microsoft Dynamics AX and we believe there is real potential to build upon existing processes and templates to improve the way the business is managed across the world."
Discover more information on PetroSaudi: